Three way calling allows a caller to convert a regular call into a 3-way call by pressing a few buttons. This is an easy way for one person to add more people to the call. Three-way calling supports up to five people.
- While on a call with the first person, press the conference button on your VoIP phone (button with 3 people on it).
- Dial the number of the person you want to add to the call.
- Once the call has been made, a green button on the screen will appear that says conference.
- Press the conference button (third button down on the screen) to add that person to the call.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 to add additional people to the call.
Need more help?
Contact the IT HelpDesk if you have any issues with the instructions.