Skip to main content

How to Enroll in Duo MFA using Fob

To enroll in Duo MFA using a fob, you will need to contact the UW-Shared Services IT HelpDesk to obtain a fob. Please email the IT HelpDesk at or submit a ticket. Once you have obtained your fob, follow the instructions below to start using the fob.