Check Voicemail From an Outside Line
Your VoIP phone allows you to check your voicemail from another phone line. Follow the steps below to access your voicemail.
- Call the phone number 608-720-2111.
- Press the * key.
- Enter your ID followed by #.
Your ID is your phone number with a 1 at the start. Example: 16087202101#
- Enter your PIN followed by #.
If you have never setup your PIN, please follow the prompts to setup your new PIN.
- You should now be able to hear any new messages. If not, you will get the following options:
- Option 2 – send message
- Option 3 – review voicemail messages
- Option 4 – setup options (Change greeting, PIN, etc.)
- Option 6 – list meetings
- Option 7 – listen to external messages (email)
Need more help?
Contact the IT HelpDesk if you have any issues with the instructions.